Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Fathers day craft/idea

Fathers day is Sunday!! Here are some easy and cheap ideas!!

  • Card of course a homemade card!! Print off some free ones online, have your little ones color it and there ya go!
  • Handprint card- This is what we are doing for my father in law/my dad and my husband..I am going to use paint to make their handprints on a piece of paper then for the little ones I will add a piece of cut poster board around it in the shape of their hand and make it big enough for them to make a picture..ill make sure they write their names and let them color a picture of their daddy and them doing their favorite thing and I will use clear packing tape all over it to make sure that it stays in good condition (-= - for my father im doing it with my hand print and ill add the kids in there also & ill write a poem, for my father in the ill do the kids and hubbys and have him write a little note (-=
  • You can make his fav dinner and then u can give him some love/sex coupons (-=

No comments:

Post a Comment