Thursday, May 23, 2013

An AMAZING site! Montessori Mom~

I do not use Montessori methods because that is simply not in my childs best interests but there are ALOT of people using it and it works out GREAT!! I think the whole concept is amazing but with my kids its just not for us. There are lots of different ways to homeschool and you should research and see what works for your family and children!! (-= I usually create all of my children's worksheets and I do all my own lesson plans, I have been pretty busy lately and I have discovered the Montessori Mom website while I was trying to find stuff for our "Solar System" and this just proves how no matter what kind of homeschooling or teaching you do there's always common grounds. 

She has a great reading list ~~here~~ which I will be using as a guide for spelling words and reading practice. The solar system cards which are right ~~here~~ and just so many amazing things for Montessori teachers and general homeschool families!!

Go ahead and check it out and let her know who sent you! There is also newsletters to subsribe to her. You can subscribe to my RSS feed to get all my updates Have a safe and happy long weekend!!! <3 

Find me on facebook- www.facebook.com/DanforthAcademy


No comments:

Post a Comment