Saturday, May 11, 2013

Happy Mothers Day!!

Just wanted to tell all the mothers out there to have a great and happy Mother's Day! (-=


Ideas for crafts-
Handprints are always great and even better if your husband does it so you don't have to clean up the kids or mess!

Take equal amounts of flour and salt add enough water to get a playdough type consistency and do handprints in them, bake on 450 for about an hour take out let cool then paint them (-=

Search on Yahoo for "Mothers Day color" and then print off images and have your little ones cut them out color them and glue on on construction paper for cards!

Hope you have a great and happy day! I am personally thanking God for being able to be alive today, I had cancer in 2011 it was very hard on me and my family. I am really lucky and glad to be here!

No comments:

Post a Comment