Saturday, May 11, 2013

Awesome site-

We LOVE BrainPopJr.com in this house! Why? it is absolutely ahhhmazing! You can check out free videos as a starting point there is also BrainPop.com for the older children. So, the site has lots of videos on science/nature/reading/math/geography/literature/math..yes--MATH! They are GREAT, very very interesting to your little ones also! Keeps me entertained also LOL. So anyways with each video you get an awesome lesson plan, game, coloring activity, reading activity, writing activity a easy and a hard quiz , a comic strip and a joke. I am not talking about a 2 day lesson plan either.. they go ABOVE and BEYOND! They can pretty much map out a weeks worth of work for you! There is lots of printables also even definitions and a basic story line to print out on each videos subject! I remember 10 years ago sitting in the chair at my moms computer doing MY homeschooling on BrainPop! We just cant say enough about how awesome it is! It is $80 per year but you get so much more then just the videos! They have free weekly videos to try out also!! It is sooooo worth it though! I think there are cheaper plans possibly? But, I knew exactly what I wanted. It works great on their iPads and our phones too! So it goes anywhere you go (-= 

&I am not grammatically correct but it is 1am and my son is on the Xbox 360...I HATE late naps!!


No comments:

Post a Comment