Thursday, May 16, 2013

Just a vent..

I think I need to vent a little bit on this, my four year old step daughter whom we get every other weekend and school breaks cant tell you what any letters are besides the ones in her name, like that just makes me irate! What kind of mother is not going to teach their child? SMH. I have tried telling her and so has my husband. I have told her I would give her resources to teach her. Its not like they are broke and cant afford it, they get almost half my husbands check each which yet she has so many hobbies she would rather do then actually be a mother. Yet, she hates me..she claims apostolic and calls names and she doesn’t even know me. Claims we are bad parents yet I get her daughters in mini-skirts and they are so rude and have no manners. That’s okay as you can tell from my about me page that will be changing this summer. I will do her “job” and teach them poor little girls! They are going to grow up and have no friends with the way they act. My kids aren’t perfect but my two year old is starting to read which I know is uncommon but a four year old should know the letters..My 5 year old is learning continents and last summer they didn’t even know anything about scenes I mean as far as when we were studying them they couldn’t tell me what they smelled with, see with, touched with etc..that’s okay I taught them. Maybe if she would stop taking pictures and making cards she would have time to be a mother…or maybe its all the mcdonalds grease going into her giant calfs and traveling up and killing her braincells.. either way I will stand up and do whats right for the girls. <3   

No comments:

Post a Comment