Thursday, May 16, 2013

Who am I?

I am 24 years old, I have 4 beautiful children. Thru

adoption & marriage & biological. I am so blessed with the

 most amazing hubby that works so hard to provide for us.

 My God is amazing! I love doing crafts alone, with my

hubby and with my kids. I make TuTus, Bows, hairclips,

bow holders & more at

www.facebook.com/TuTusBowsBlankets (official AmyD Boutique)

I’ve just started to crochet again and I had cancer in 2011,

 I had 6 weeks of intense chemo and radiation I just got my

insurance back and will be getting more scans! I am praying

hard that I don’t have cancer, but if i do that God give me

the strength to fight it again and get rid of it for good! I love

my mother she is my best friend and i will always be a

daddys girl! My oldest daughter is Elysia she is 6 but she

thinks she is 18 (= She is our drama queen and very picky.

She is in kindergarten and this summer we will be working

on manners! She is a very good reader! Shanna is our

autistic beauty and we call her our crazy girl because you

never know what she is going to say or do, she will be 6 in

July. She is doing homeschool kindergarten. She is great at

fractions and she is doing GREAT at learning about habitats

and continents! This summer she will be working on her

social skills and daily living skills. LaBelle is our 4 year old,

she is our princess. She is going thru a stubborn phase right

now but we are working thru it (= this summer we will be

working on letters. Weston is our youngest at age 2 he is a

little genius! He knows the sight of all his letters knows the

sight of numbers up to 20, can count to 20 he knows

Spanish and is starting to read! he knows all his shapes

even a crescent! This summer we will be working more on

his reading!! He had seizures when he was younger and he

is lactose intolerant my hubby just found out his is also

lactose intolerant.. like father like son! But, Bubby also has

severe asthma and is allergic to tomatoes/wheat/red

dye/shellfish and since he is allergic to shellfish he cannot

have catscan dye, Belle also has asthma <3 I love my

children and husband with all my heart they are the most

important things in my life!!!

I am a pretty open person so if you have any questions just

 comment on one of my blog posts or email me at

DanforthLearningAcademy@gmail.com

ALSO LET ME KNOW WHAT KIND OF TEACHING TIPS/PARENT TIPS OR WORKSHEETS YOU WOULD LIKE!

WHAT AGE FOR LESSONS PLANS AND SUCH!

HAVE A GREAT DAY!

CHECK OUT ALL MY PAGES ON FACEBOOK!

www.facebook.com/DanforthAcademy

(The facebook page for this website, also has teaching tips and links)

www.facebook.com/BlessedMamasPage

(a page for mothers/aunts/grandmas and TTC and everywhere in between! Parenting tips and advice, you can submit fan questions or share advice/products we place games and a place to brag about your little ones!)

www.facebook.com/IndulgeQuotes

(The best place to see awesome quotes about mothers, school, love, life, celebrities, funny, sad, pretty much anything you can think of!)

www.facebook.com/TuTusBowsBlankets

(Official AmyD Boutique! I make bows, hairclips, headbans, bow holders, TuTus, blankets, baby wipe cases, and lots of other cute little crafts and I will start putting some crocheted stuff up soon! I have frequent specials (-= )

No comments:

Post a Comment